CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

tah hape2 tah

it's 25mins past 2 a.m. n i still couldn't shut my eyes for da day...entahlah, banyak sangat bende aku nak pikir. Sometimes i'm thinking of something which is so irrelevant but i do believe that kekadang bende2 ni penting gak..mmm...

pagi tadi aku bangkit pada jam 4a.m coz aku kene buat flight to Surabaya, syukur alhamdulillah da flight was great, both sectors were light-load, so senang skit keje. Furthermore, my leading steward pun sempoi n crew members ok lah...

balik je rumah kat shah alam, i went out with someone to collect my check from prudential, had our early dinner, pay my friend, etc etc... I've tried to call few friends but no answer, neither reply on messages for them. tapi takpelah, maybe dieorg bz kot. entah tetibe ade gak terase nun jauh kat sudut hati aku mengatekan yg dieorg ni taknak kawan dgn aku lagi kot, tah hape2 tah ek.

thank god i still have my beloved cousin, doel temankan me at home n asked a favour from his friend to 'tapau' us satay n burger. sedap gak ah n mengenyangkan. then yus n faiz cam-over to our place, as usual, yus the loud speaker of shah alam region!

well, at this moment, as usual at this hour, i stuck my backside on this chair to layan perasaan of loneliness sometimes. browsing the internet, emails, blogs, chatting, n more....

yawning ywaning n yawning, so i guess, i better go now dudes! cheers!

0 comments: