CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful for being Malaysian #1

It's been a while since I left this so-called the "in thing", the blogging group, since my "coming back" crew daily routine is damn tight and hectic. My 1st flight was Delhi flight, after 8 months the wings were tied unmerciful on my back, and now the wings are spreading back to cruise joyfully in the free sky.


Delhi, as all of you know, which is situated in one part of the Indian continent and it is one of MH destinations. The trip was the longest Delhi trip I've ever experienced since I joined the airline. Was called-up for the flight, unprepared but yet I managed to get through the 5-hour walking to Delhi..


The only place of hope for us (those crew who doesn't like to bring food from home) to survive in this kind of place where VEGETARIAN meals are daily consumed due to religious matter. The vege restaurant...



While waiting for my order, just a simple snap from me to you...fasting in Delhi...



This thing really impressed me because it's so convenient for the customers. That's my number!



Yeah I know, easier for the crew to wash the dishes! Ahaks! So sorry, I forgot to snap the pic of the food before it's being half-eaten...well, I had that Chowmien (fried noodles) + masala paneer and my colleague had a vege pizza. This totally 'vege' moment really reminds me of mummy's Ayam masak kicap. Without any funny thought in my head, the vege food are finger lickin' good!



I do believe that walking 100 steps after meal could burn the calories faster, that is what a philosophical friend of mine, Boiem, told me. As my colleague and I were enjoying the night stroll along the Delhi street, we stopped at few "instant" booths owned by the locals to earn their living. One of them is this magazines booth. The magazines are really cheap, far cheaper than home! FHM is only INR.50 = RM5!





Next to the mags corner is this fried mashed potatoes stall, or known as begedil in Malaysia...looks yummy huh, but we dare not to try coz, you know I knowlah kan! ahaks!

Sharp at 9.30pm India time, we went back to our rooms and ZzzZZzZzzz...

0 comments: