CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

only Allah knows...

Well, it's been quite a long period I didn't step into this blogging window. But tonight, it's just like I am being called by the natural urge as a normal human being to drop a few words in here...

My last trip back home really gave me a great impact, which I believe a greater impact on one of my beloved best friends, Suhai, whom I knew since the year of 1997 when both of us and the rest entered IIUM Matriculation Centre.

Last Sunday, 22nd of February 2009, around 6.15am in the morning, the clouds of solemness clouding the bright Sunshine of his family and closest friends. The lost of someone who is really precious is deeply felt by everyone. The very warm-hearted lady who always welcome me whenever I stopped by at Suhai's place or even wherever bummed into her, has left us behind forever and rested in peace, InsyaAllah. The lady that I meant is Allahyarhamah Aunty Halimah.

My dear friend Suhai, I hope that you could get over the sadness and take it as part and parcel of life. A humble condolence on the demise of your one and only beloved mother. Let's pray together for His blessings upon her...Al-Fatihah
...