CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, August 21, 2008

WHY?

Sometimes whatever things or dreams that we want to be flicked into reality, we could get it just with a snap of fingers, yet sometimes it's as hard as punching a wall, hoping to blast a huge hole out of it and yet hurting ourselves. Well, common people like us will say that, "there's a wisdom behind every agenda."

Yeah, this evening I was wondering why certain people who has the qualification and a little experience, I should say, in anything might not get the brightest chance to get a job that he or she been dreaming of, though the requirement is met? And why those who has less experience and lower qualification could get the post? I'm confused! Should I say, LUCK plays an important role too? Well, I do believe that's faith from GOD, right?

But, let's not take that BIG BLACK DOT as a full-stop in the writing of our wonderland story lives. Human beings should see far enough to capture the real pictures of future lives that need to be fixed and hanged on the great wall of destiny.

I was tired of hunting for jobs for the past 6 months! Thank God, family and friends are still standing steadily blowing winds of hope and courage to my thin little ears... I'm counting the days to reach August 25th...

2 comments:

rhymee suhaili said...

We cant deny it always happened in such a way... But as the believer, we ought to set in mind that Allah has a better plan for us... Insya Allah...

DeLL PuTiT said...

yeap u r rite...Insya Allah