CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Day in August

Today I woke up quite early because I was awaken by the vibration of my mobile, a call from a familiar number blinking on the screen. My vision at that moment was quite blurry, you know when you struggle to open-up your eyes after hours of a deep night sleep. The eyelids felt like being UHUed together. Well, it's a friend called to ask me when am I'll be going back to Shah Alam. What a question "early" in the morning huh...


Mum called, I jumped out of bed. She sat down at the end of my bed and I told her the story about "something" which is kind of interesting to be shared with her. We had a brief chit-chat before I entered the shower..




We went to the town to pay some bills and instalments..bills..bills..bills..

Around 12+ noon, we went back home and we prepared the lunch, before daddy and Effy came back for lunch, as usual... It's the energy charger after a long half-day of working for hired people...

We had a simplest menu:
1) pumpkin soup with baby corn
2) chicken nuggets
3) grilled tuna fish + chili & soy sauce
4) century eggs (the black coloured egg)
Isn't it simple? Yet it is appetizing! Sometimes we need to sit and enjoy these typical and traditional dishes. Once in a blue moon is quite alright.
Thank God my dad is SO not a fussy man about food. There you go, what an easy life for my mum and what a lucky wife she is, a coolest husband & dad! You go daddy!

~~~@@@@@@~~~ Love both of you so much! ~~~@@@@@@~~~~

Mmmm..in the evening, nothing much, watched Olympic with Effy+mum+dad. Lepak outside with cousin & had puffs of ciggy. Ohya, my other cousin called me from Shah Alam, he told me where today is the first time in his life, he saw a LIVE incident somewhere near Sunway Pyramid's McD, 2 Chinese guys' laptops were snatched away by 2 bonk-er motorcyclist guys! Well things could happen anytime, anywhere. BE MORE VIGILANT GUYS!

Gosh! It's 12.45a.m. Guess I better roll myslef on the bed now... Effy is snorring melodiously. Must be enjoying his mesmerizing moment of dreams..nite-nite!
~ZzZZzzzZ...~

2 comments:

Mr. Shai Hamdan said...

Dillah, envy ur language very much...hope one day, I will be as articulate as you are.....miss a lot u pal

DeLL PuTiT said...

hehehe.... no lah, besa2 jak ya bah..neway, how r u? miss u 2 pal! cheers!