CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, September 1, 2008

A day before PUASE

I was craving for J.CO DONUT S since the day I came back from a long break in Miri... Yesterday was the day where my cousin DOEL and YUS accompanied me to SUNWAY PYRAMID just to buy this "heavenly taste melt-in-your mouth donuts!" I should say...

Almost an hour queue doesn't stop me from waiting and waiting until it comes to my turn to pick my favs one!

When a poser, is always a poser! Yus pun nak jugakkk!


This guy is really into his DONUTS I believe... orrrr..he knows that we're taking his pic, so kinda controlling his breath! ahaks! pity you lah!



Tira Miss U / Cheezy Garlic
Cheezy something2 / Green Tea
Raspberry something2 / Oreo



Well, then headed back, took shower before go to the Masjid Negeri for the FIRST night of TARAWIKH prayer, to mark the starting of the month of RAMADHAN...

YUS, ROZY & I only did it until the first 8th Raka'ah only as for DOEL, he made it till the end...
It's was really meaningful for me when friends and cousin are around me at this moment because of not together with my family, so kind of sad..sob sob...


As usual, a last pose for the 1st night! Baraqah Fi Shahri Al-Ramadhan!
Wassalam...


2 comments:

Mr. Shai Hamdan said...

Mesti nyum nyum kan the donuts....Miss Big Apples pun donuts too....Happy Ramadhan Month...

rhymee suhaili said...

Jco Donuts! Thought of "tapau" some that day... on second thought... tak aper lah... Brunei La Gadong still available... :)
Selamat Berpuasa...

Mmmmuuaahhhh!!