CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, August 22, 2008

What an early day!



Woke-up at 7 a.m is something "abnormal" when you are not working. Got a breakfast date with Yatty and Anisah at Honey Cafe, Miri. It's on Nisah i guess... I wonder how am I going to be when I have to wake-up at 6 o'clock starting from next week for the MAS class in Kelana Jaya training centre. Is it gonna be a hassle for me?


It's a good start for the day I hope. Plus, it is Friday, the Holiest day amongst all. Friday prayer is at 12.30 p.m.





Now waiting for Yatty to pick me up, i could smell the Asam Pedas that my mum is cooking downstairs, to be eaten with LINUT / AMBUYAT (one of traditional Sarawak cuisines) I believe.
Only few more days I'll be in Miri before I go back to Shah Alam, to start a new chapter of my life as a Cabin Crew, once more...



2 comments:

rhymee suhaili said...

Baruk marek kmk makan linu/ambuyat...sodappp!!!!

DeLL PuTiT said...

hehehe...nyalah, tetiba bah teringin... lalu kamboh org tua gi encarik di tamu lamak marek!