CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Those days...

Those days when everyday of my life I have to pack and unpack, but now it's different. No more thinking of food to be dumped into the check-in bag, t-shirts to be matched with pants or jeans, cap, DVD player, CD and DVDs, winter jackets, etc..etc... Now it's totally different, out of the norm!! urgghhh!!!!!

Those days I don't have to worry about spending on stuffs that I like and stuffs that I need, but sometimes I ended up buying things that I don't really need..well, who cares, it's my money....

Now, it's totally different, I have to be very stingy to myself to buy things and even food. At least I can fulfill my dream to get skinnier again..hehehe...But what really bothers me is the unstable financial problem. Yeah sometimes when we have money, we never realize that what will hit us in the future...human is always a human...Now as a normal human who lives in this reality world without any "limelight" and so called complacent and glamorous job, I really feel that I'm incomplete..sounds ridiculous huh...but it's true..

Those days, whenever I feel like going back home in Miri, I won't think much of the air-fare because definitely I'll get 75% discount for a staff of the National Carrier. I'm proud to be one of the family (is it?) I can go back anytime I like but now it's different...insyaAllah I'll get back to it soon...

Those days I don't have to think on what shirt to be matched with a tailored-pants as well as a neck-tie to complement those but now I have to crack my balding head to think of that...well, now I'm resting my backside on this blue office chair doing nothing. I'm employed by one of the private universities in Shah Alam. Working here is tiring, mentally, physically and psychologically exhausted..don't ask me why, only those who have worked here and are working here know. But I have no choice, I need to pay my bills and to fill-up myself with healthy food..Thank god it's a 3weeks semester break, the university is not damn packed with cars, students, outsiders, lecturers, staff yadda yadda yadda.... I could park my car under the canopy, my favourite spot, where a bulging tummy 'Pak-Guard' will stand stiffly with a fierce face unemotionally. Whatever!

Those days, I only mingle around with people who really into fashion, fabulous gossips, shopping, and those who only talk about flights and vice versa. But now, I'm with a group of academician, which I am supposed to be one of them long time ago but I refused. I'm happy being around them because they are friendly, helpful, full of gossips (which I really like!), people with brains and sometimes we're like in a joyous winter cage! ahaks! The room is full of laughter, screams and more! I just could not imagine that...people are decreasing here...one has gone, another one is partly gone, soon another one and I will be gone too and nobody is coming in..why?

Those days were the days when I found myself in a real world...I got the destiny to be in other peoples' worlds and lands...hot, cold, windy, dusty, smelly and more..I've been there...Well, life goes on, no point of feeling gloomy or crying in the heart...

It's time to get something to munch, kinda starving. I had only a sandwich and a glass of milk...well, to be continued...

2 comments:

rhymee suhaili said...

Welcome to the blogging line my dear. It's a good therapy I should say. Coz we wud be able to write out of our mind and speaking out of our heart...

Mmmuaahhhhh!

rhymeewrites.blogspot.com

ida zakaria said...

stop spending .. start saving!!!
recession is just round the corner dear ..
plus congrats on ur permanent job!
love you!!! muuuuuuah